Last time you asked someone out. what did they say? what did you say? what ended up happening?

last time you asked someone out.

what did they say?

what did you say?

what ended up happening?

Most Helpful Guy

• I asked her if she wanted to meet up for some coffee, she said she's busy, same response with 2 other girls I asked out this week

oh well

What Guys Said 9

• Last time I asked a girl out, she agreed, now we're married.

• did you expect her to say yes?

• Oh I would have said 'yes'. I had a pretty long dry spell going.

• well I'm glad it worked out:)

• She said yes, the date flopped but there was some feeling there..
    Thesame night she kissed my best friend when I walked in.
    My friend messed up later that night, then I kept texting her for 3 days.

Then she came by one night and... Fireworks, and she's been my girlfriend for 2 years!

Moral: You'll read advice/motivation here, but love is unscripted so go with it ;)

• yeah I'm not looking for advice. Or a plan... I do things however and whenever the spirit moves me. i was more so curious:)

hmm its cool you didn't get bitter band tried anyhow. people give up too easily. i think life is messy but certainly doesn't make it worthless. same logic applies to most things'. better to just confront that early on ;p

• lol thanks:)

Well i do have a definite type and i dont become interested in anyone unless i genuinely am interested. like id never go out with someone just bc i was asked or bc my friends liked him. my friends dont like the guy i like. it doesn't matter to me.

i dont trust people who are really nice for no reason. i mean once in a while people get angry and that helps me trust them as long as they communicate and are not disrespectful.

anyhow i dont go beyond friendship unless I've known for a year or so so i have an ideas what they are like. id never 'keep trying' with someone i barely knew. and i not try more than three times with the same person but i am honest and genuine so that i know if they act badly its bc of who they are, not bc of what i did :)

• Reading your last reaction I'd say you'll do well as far as finding someone & avoiding bad relationships ;)

• I said "so, you wanna come over after work?", she said she'd love to. She did. She spent 12 hrs at my place and she was like "omg, you're so mine and nobody else's now" and I asked "oh, so, you wanna be exclusive?", "you bet your dick I do" she said and that's how that happened, lol.

• lol you guys have good rhythm.

so how long did you guys know each other before you asked her out?

• wow you must've had great chemistry to get together so quickly.

nice. i like it its simple and you were both direct:)

• Do you think it'd be the same if shed askers you out instead? as in you'd say yes and you guys would still end up together?

• I said, "we should hang out sometime" she said: "sure". However I sensed awkwardness from her end, and indeed, I never saw her again after that. This is a girl who I had seen on multiple occasions at my job, she always said, hi, and brought me food of her own free will on occasion. Now I feel like an idiot.

• sucks when people say yeah when theory dont mean it bc it makes you feel so awkward AFTER. it would be better if they just said no. let it feel weird for a second instead of leaving it feeling weird forever. when will they learn,.

• I was 15 and she was my best friends sisters best friend. Lol if that maskes sense. Anyway, she rejrcted me cause she didn't kniw me and she had a bf. But that didn't stop us talking on msn. We would talk every single day and a few weeks later, she broke up with her bf and her friends started teasing us but I never had the nerve to ask her out

• if she asked you out would you say yes?

• Well we were just soo different and even though I really liked her, I felt it just wouldn't work. She was rather popular whilst I just existed in the school

• hmm.. that doesn't mean you can't be together. but i understand feeling that way.:)

• never asked a girl out before. Seems awkward

• Would you agree to tho out if a girl asked you or do you just find dating awkward period?

• I find people awkward period

I prefer dogs and cats myself, at least they are honest with you.

• yes i understand. they are direct and no mind games:)

• I have asked her to walk on top of me, she agreed , did a bit but scared at last. What would you do id I have asked you to do so!

• I'm pretty light so id do it.

• without worrying id hurt him. I've had people my weight walk on me so i wouldn't be worried about walking on someone heavier than me... though not in shoes or boots or anything, if course.

• She said no, as per usual. Forever alone.

• I'm sorry. what did you say to her or did you just walk away?

• if she came back bc she had changed her mind, would you say no to her or give her a shot?

• @Asker that is an interesting question. I do not know the answer, because it has not happened and I think that it would depend upon my frame of mind at the time. The background is that when I was a teen and 20 something I was probably the most unsuccessful male on the planet, in terms of dealing with women. I was and remain a bit socially awkward, because my IQ is in the top 2%. I sometimes went more than a year between dates and had only one girlfriend, who it turned out used me as a diversion to conceal from her parents that she was having a secret relationship with a bad boy of whom they disapproved. When that relationship was revealed for the sham that it was, the effect on me emotionally and psychologically was extreme. I found that after the age of 30 women began to hit on me, but I was consumed with bitterness after so many years of crying myself to sleep at night. There are still days when I am bitter, days when I am not. My reaction would depend upon which day it was.

• She was like *no answer" and I as like pwe pew pew Murrrica.

What Girls Said 2

• Last time I asked someone out, he said yes. I was nervous as hell but excited all the same. Really couldn't say much when he accepted. :D We were together for two years but in the end, split up and it was for the better. :)

• good story:)

• I'm sure if he'd ask me right now it'd be a yes because we've known each other for quite awhile. :) My best friend would egg him on to ask me out and even our mothers would try to push us together! So one of us just had to step up to the plate!

• good for you:)

• No.

Fine.

Nothing. I just got rejected. Yes I expected them to say no.

• good for you for trying anyway:)

• If he came back bc he'd changed his mind would you say no, or give him a shot?

• Nope. I am in love with my ex. :P Too late for the other guy. If you want to tell me about this guy issue of yours, feel free to message me.