What makes a woman attractive to men? what type of woman do men look for?

i am curious to see what men want in women because it seems like in this era men and women are all over the place and there seems to not be any standards, goals or different aspects of a person.

Most Helpful Guy

• I will usually look out for a girl who is interesting to talk with. I mean she must be little talkative and she doesn't have to hot or very pretty. I would prefer average too I just want her to be faithful and importantly she must like me too.
    But culturally, i am not from your country so conditions may differ little.

What Guys Said 4

• On the face of it, men always oogle at girls that have class and oomph. They want to stare at the 'frontier' and 'posterior' but that's just when they see someone for the first time or in passing.
    What makes a woman attractive to me is intelligence, character, kindness and confidence. Her smile, her way of telling me I'm special and her way of showing love would be just an add-on. :)

• I'm looking for the girl who smiles at me, is kind to me, and that I feel at ease with.
    The looks are far less important :-)

• I personally love girls that are funny, and laid back.

Take everything in your stride, be positive, confident, open to new ideas and guys will come! Smile loads!

Girls that take a pride in their appearance are attractive, and holding eye contact is a mega attraction.

• the one that's smiling and has confidence

What Girls Said 0