Do shy smart guys like bad girls or good girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hm, i guess i fall in the "shy smart guy" category, and i can answer for myself at least.

We generally tend to preffer someone sharing our interrrest for peace and calm. That does not mean we're not ok with going out for some fun with friends, it just means it's a really bad idea to dragg us in to the crowd or get us drunk at a party. It simply means that we also love to just spend the Saturday evening wih YOU alone, just relaxing at home, maybe watching a movie or something. That peace is what we generally like.
    So in that sense, i guess a good girl.

However when it comes to romance we're like every other guy. We like a girl who's daring and know what he wants, and how to ask for it. We love a girl not afraid to flirt and show affection, both in a sensual and sweet form (hugging, snuggling etc) and in a more sexual form (kissing, implying touchest etc).
    so in that sense, a neutral girl who is good or bad, depenting on what she feel like.

That is at least what i'd pick based on my preferences. I'd guess you will get some other opinions, but yeah... we're people too, and we got different opinions.

What Guys Said 3

• Shy smart guys like bad girls. Why? It's because we secretly want someone to take us out of our shell. Two shy people means "What do you wanna do?" "Iunno what do you wanna do?" "No really what do you want to do?" "Thanks for asking, but what do you want to do?" "Come on I don't know, what do you want to do?" That's a hyperbole, but the message stays the same; Boringgggg. Bad girls will be the ones who are like "Want to go to this haunted house? Want to go to a party? Want me to give you becky?"Shy guys like good girls too, but like bad girls more.

• Bad girls can be more exciting, but us smart guys usually know they aren't the best choice in the long run.

• depends when they are bad. Generally good girls as i can't be bothered with the dramatics of someone who enjoys being bad too often

What Girls Said 0