Signs your falling for a guy?

Girls what are the signs to look for when your falling for a guy? I don't mean the initial stages of attraction, I mean when you start realising that this guy means a lot to you, particularly if your not together.

Most Helpful Girl

• What I usually do is I start to hang out with this guy and text him more often. I'll use more y's in my hey's lol. And I'll start trying to get him to open up with me by talking about personal things. I might touch him on his shoulders or forearm.

• What about coming to you with her problems and for comfort?

• Sometimes I tell any guys my problems. Like just guy friends too. Anyone I feel comfortable with. It could mean that she likes you too though. Def. comfort her. From what you've explained below, I think she likes you.

• thanks

What Girls Said 4

• How you've explained it down, there is such a high capacity she has fallen for you. It's exactly how I would act if Im falling for him, feeling fine telling him everything I have in mind. It might depend on what type of a person she is, open to anyone and everyone.. But she keeps staring at you. A friend wouldn't just keep staring at you.

• I fantasize about them a lot, I'll try to always look at them or have eye contact, sometimes I'll try to go to the same area he's in or I'll try to get close to him.

• Usually we laugh at all your jokes, play with our hair, smile when you're around and obviously stare at you! ☺️👀 We talk to you a lot and try to get your attention. If we know you'll be around, we will dress better and have better hygiene. Not all of these means she like you so don't be bummed if she only does 2-3 if these things. Just do you! 💗

• What exactly is she doing that makes you think she's falling for you? Details please

• Smiles a lot when we look at each other, treats me differently from everyone else. Always has time for me now matter how busy she is ( this is in work) brushes against me, stands close to me, I dox something to help her, and she has a massive grin on her face. She keeps very good eye contact, I look up sometimes on lunch where she sits opposite and she's just staring into my eyes. She also comes to me when she has a problem, or when she's feeling low, she will wait for me outside so we can talk alone. She says she jealous when I have time off and tells me how many days we have left together until one of us is away again. I'm sure there's more.

• This is a tough question because all women are not the same. If you want to know how she really feels about you *Ask her* and if you like her *tell her*.

What Guys Said 0