Guys. Help please! I met two guys at the same time?

I already had a date with the first one. I like his personality and clarity. He really wants me to be with him. I also like him.

I haven't officially met the second guy yet. We talked a bit. I know he will call me for a date.
Would it be a betrayal to the first guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• not really. you aren't established yet. Just don't sleep with either one, until you decide. You are fine :)

What Guys Said 5

• Well the second guy lost out to the first guy who actually asked you out. This seems simple to me. Too bad for the second guy, if he calls you tell him politely he is too late.

• I met the first guy a day before the second lol

• Lol until you guys are a thing, why should it matter, put your happiness first. The other guy could be a better choice for you and you could miss out on finding out.

• Thanks:)

I just don't want to be that butterfly woman who lands on 20 flowers at the same time lol

• It's not betrayal lol, it's natural to want to take what is the best of two options lol. Just don't mess up and end up with nothing lol, so find out soon.

• And np lol

• Go out with the second one and then choose the one you like the best.

• looks like u clicked the wrong age group in ur profile

• that is betrayal but that's what girls do

What Girls Said 0