Do you agree or disagree with this statement? why or why not?

" Most girls these days just go about their daily life and wait for perfect prince charming to ride into their life and sweep them off their feet without putting any work in themselves. The sad part is that a majority will get what they want "

• Agree
  • Disagree
Select a gender to cast your vote:

32

Most Helpful Girl

• In my experience personally... fuck no.. I end up with giant douchebags and fall in love too fast.
    If my current boyfriend and I dont work out.. which its not looking real good at the moment.. then yea ima just live life and stay single for a good while..

What Girls Said 2

• Most girls can put a lot of work into themselves and still not get what they want. And a lot of them don't know what they want.

• i kind of agree.. but i feel like the majority of them won't get what they want. they just expect it and want it.

What Guys Said 2

• Most girls and boys these days just go about their daily life and wait for perfect prince charming or princess without putting any work in themselves. Sadly most of them will not get what they want.

• The girls usually do, they get enough attention that eventually one will stick

• agree with first sentence. disagree with second sentence