How do I make him love me even more?

I just want him to love me more if possible. Its all good for now, i just want to be more appealing, closer etc.

What Guys Said 2

• in short, learn what each other's needs are and meet all of them (those that are appropriate to get from each other anyway). i like willard harley's list: affection, sexual fulfillment, conversation, recreational companionship, honesty and openness, physical attractiveness, financial support, domestic support, family commitment, admiration. different ones are more or less important to different people (gender is only an only partially accurate predictor). also they tend to change over the years (like her dirty 30s - sweet jesus). put your efforts into the right place by knowing which are important to each other. that's what complete relationship security is about.

also, great sex is effective relationship glue. and i believe it's just as true for both sexes, by the way. just somewhat less commonly applied to females because guys tend to have bad cocksmanship ;)

anyway, your problem is a great one to have. enjoy!

• You can't MAKE him... but you can just be patient, do what you are doing now that you say is working and eventually he will. Love does grow.

What Girls Said 0