How would you feel if the man you have been dating for almost year... doesn't know how to spell your name?

This man, we have been seeing for a year... we rarely call each others name... It is the 2nd time that when he sends me message he is misspelling it... The first one I did let it go... and when the 2nd one happens its kind of insultin me... I dont know If I am over reacting... My name is even a common name... He spelled it wrongly as such instead of an "S"... He uses a "Z"... He recently had done quite few wrongs so i am not sure if it pisses me off more due to numerous incidents been happenings to us...

Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• Some people just seem to get certain words, including names, wrong. But if it is someone that is special, then there should be extra effort to get it right. Continuing to get it wrong with someone you consider special is just bad. But even more disturbing to me is how he treats you. Dropping you off at a train station when you expected a ride home is not good, but late is even worse because of possible dangers to you getting home. And forgetting your birthday... he should definitely have made it up to you. He is not feeling about you the way you feel about him. Time to consider that and what you want to do about it.

What Guys Said 5

• Sounds like he's just comfortable enough around you that he just doesn't care about sending you a perfect message. Or he just doesn't spell your name often so he just spells it any way he figures without thinking. It sounds like something i would do.

• Haha!.. He is careless of actions... It us not typo.. its 2nd time... and I have emailed him with my Full name so... Just disappointing...

• wouldn't really bother me to be honest,
    if it bothered me id just correct them and make a joke out of it

but id just laugh

• That is shameful.

• Start spelling his name wrong and see how he reacts

• I actually would do stupid shit like that and somehow do it with a girl I really dig too.

What Girls Said 4

• Some people just forget how to spell things. My step father of 4 years still spells my mothers middle name wrong. I wouldn't take offense to it. He obviously loves you.. this relationship has been going strong for over a year which is great! There are more important things then misspellings and little mistakes. Just correct him.. if he messes things up again then I would express my anger in an extreme way!!! :)

• Thank you.. So sweet of you... it is the 2nd time he got it wrong... He didn't do anything for my Birthday... As He didn't know... yet didn't do to make it up... Just the last month, He dropped me off at a train station because He couldnt drive me home... and He just said "sorry"... zoooom offf... So, I forgave him.. but it was hard for me to recover... then now!!! He is mis spelling my name... I am so angry now!

• This man sounds a tad careless or a little too comfortable in the relationship to the point where he feels that he doesn't still need to try in the relationship anymore. Bring it to his attention immediately. Men are so dumb founded sometimes and do not realize that our feelings are hurt for specific reasons. Communication is a must!

• Would piss me off to.. but not enough to end things though ^_^

• lol that's hilarious. I would hope he doesn't fuck up my name as it's only four letters. If he does , then we have a problem

• Yes, Surely He is feeling by now He has done nothing right... I had just forgiven him for his mistake to just driving me to a train station instead of driving me home just because It was too late already... Damn it is late.."what about me"? I gave him a chance coz he was sorry for the mistake and being selfish... and now... again? It is really fucked up!.

• The feeling sucks, especially If He kept expressing How He feels... How special I am... bla bla bla... and He doesn't even know my name right?

• Can it be possible its a typo? If it's one time, that's likely. What would get me is if he didn't try to correct it. Now, twice? Perhaps trying to grind your gears a bit. If you've been seeing each other for a year I am assuming he knows your name and SHOULD know how to spell it :)

• He said sorry.. He always thinks that it is "Z"... mmmmm... I am like my name is not exotic it is common name!.. How can He not know... I have used an email with my full name on it... It is irritating really...:-/

• It is the 2nd... How can that be when I have used an email with my Full Name just last week when I was sending him something... We have been a year... I have sent him some invitation of events that has my name on it... It is hard to remember My Name? Of all the women... Tsk tsk tsk... Harsssshhhhh!