Do Friends with Benefits always end up with an unhappy ending?

I'm in one with a guy who said he only liked me as a friend with benefits, and not for a real relationship...

Should I ignore him? because even though I feel the same way toward him, I'm starting to like him more than that...

Most Helpful Guy

• in every type of dating situation, including friends with benefits. It's very important that you and the other person are very direct with your feelings. Say what is on your mind. If you're starting to have feelings for him let him know and if he doesn't then it's best to accept the fact that you can be friends with benefits and continue the sex, or end it. It all comes down to what is healthiest for you

What Guys Said 1

• friends with benefits is never a good idea. Someone always winds up falling for the other... and one of them gets hurt worse than what they knew walking in to the FWB. Want to get off, masturbate

What Girls Said 2

• As soon as you have feelings of more than that, it's time to end it. Your feelings will only grow and you will get hurt in the end.

• Its not gonna work trust me it'll b a one sided love thing n its going to get worse I'd stop the friends with benefits thing