Will he be mad? What should I do!?

Well okay so yesterday i asked my new boyfriend if he's free next Friday he said no Thats his birthday. I downloaded a countdown app and put in my calendar that his birthday is Friday and then sent him a snapshot of my countdowns. Then he got mad because he said his birthday is Sunday not Friday. He got really mad and said dont text him for the rest of the night. So then I texted him and said you told me Friday! And he said if I hit him up again it's over. I really wanna call him and talk to him. If I do will he be mad? What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Plot twist: text him and say it's over. This guy obviously has the upper hand in your relationship and he's going to leave you anyway since he almost broke it off over that. Trust me you'll save yourself a lot of heartbreak and trouble if you just leave his guy now. He might even beg to have you back but honestly it sounds like he's not that into you or you are being really clingy

What Guys Said 1

• He sounds like a psycho to be honest with you.

What Girls Said 1

• Wow.. sounds to like he's just being a dick.*shrug* What you should do is just cut him off for a while and when is birthday comes still dont talk to him. You need to get some control, believe me it will drive him crazy.