Did he go out with me because?

I'm skinny and I don't have boobs but I get a lot of compliments on my butt. One guy said I have the best ass he's ever seen. So when I went on a date with this guy he had his hand on my butt while we were walking a lot of the time. We talked a lot and we had a lot of fun and he kissed me at the end. But I was wondering if he went on a date with me just because of the butt thing or if he really liked me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Give it some time, try getting less physical for a while and see what happens. I grew up with a friend who was a player from middle school and I can tell you what your saying reminds me of him. Talk with him, see if he remembers things you say. Pay close attention to things he asks you about and try to enforce conversations where he will voice his opinions. Do whatever you can to get insight to whose is on the inside.

What Guys Said 3

• We all have a favourite part of someone we are with so it doesn't mean he doesn't like the great of u. In time you'll see how much he likes u if he stays with u and gets serious. Good luck

• He likes the butt and you just happen to be attached to it.

• He likes you and your ass. A guy can't just go out with an ass. He definitely has feelings for you but he probably appreciates that aspect of ur body.

What Girls Said 1

• I think the booty has something to do with it but if you've known this guy for a little while at least then I think he's into you. I'm tiny and built the same as you lol