What do you think would be a nice first date?

Long story short I've never been on a date, what would be a fun first date to show a girl that I really like her. I am in college so funds are a little short sometimes.

Most Helpful Girl

• I saw a really cute first date picture, I think
    a) a outdoor movie night with a projector would be cute as hell
    b) a hiking trip with lunch, it would be heathy n super fun depending on what she's into
    c) if he's tomboy-ish then have a video game marathon, challenge her to stuff I love it when guys do that
    d) paint ball, swimming, anything really don't go to cliché or original go out of the box a little. surprise her

• Thank you for the suggestions, these are all pretty good. I'll give one a shot. :)

What Girls Said 6

• Go to the beach with a picnic. no one does that anymore. but its becoming winter, so maybe take her to a concert or something of a high interest of hers.

• How about a picnic underneath a shaded tree.. Bowling? Miniature golf?

• A picnic is actually a great idea, I am a culinary student so I could make her something nice, thank you for the idea, I just hope there are a few more nice days here to do it.

• I agree with the picnic!. The whole point of first dates is to get to know each other better. (Which is why movies are a bad idea for a first date). It will give you the chance to chat, and get to know one another. If the weather turns bad, have the picnic indoors. Nothing like a picnic on a blanket on your living room floor. (Than again maybe you should save that one for the third date)

• @poppykate so agree movies are not a good idea on first date

• Bring her to the park, or see a movie at yer house, make some food or get take out. She will just appreciate being with you if she really likes you:)

• Honestly I don't know this girl very well, is it still alright to ask her to come over to my house as a first date?

• Yes, but choose your words wisely, and if you dont wanna take that chance there is always the park or the beach.

• Bowling.
    Stroll through the park. Its best in the autumn.
    Science museum.

• Go to the zoo! Some zoos have student-discounts so it's affordable, and it's something else than your classic 'going-out-for-drinks'.

• If you have a car, Drive-in movies are the cutest!

What Guys Said 2

• be unique... how about organising a meeting at a masonic lodge? LOL

• no sense of humor eh?

• lol

,,,,,

• Why do you think i'm looking for some jokes? I didn't ask for them, if you don't have anything helpful to contribute then leave well enough alone.

• Be yourself