Girls what would YOU do?

Girls what would YOU do if you're single & you've been seeing this guy you're really attracted to at the gym. Every time you guys see each other you can't help but to flirt, blush at each other, smile and have great conversation. You can't even help to think about the next time you'll see him again because you can tell he's that interested in you too (there's flaming chemistry). He also told you that he has a gf a few states away (long distance relationship) but that doesn't change how you feel about him. So my question is, would you still proceed to let this great potential relationship grow even further or would you fall back because he has a gf?
(the question is about what girls would do, I don't want to hear if the guy is doing wrong)

Most Helpful Girl

• I would stay friends, and maybe pursue the relationship if the two of you broke up.

What Girls Said 4

• I would stop flirting and let us be friends until you've broken up (not because of me, hopefully) and are over your ex completely (if you still have feelings for her)

• There may be chemistry but I wouldn't pursue. I'd definitely fall back.

• I wouldn't flirt with him anymore because it a wrong thing to do like taking something that isn't yours!

• I wouldn't go after him. It'd be wrong. on my part and his.

• I would definitely just stop all the flirting. It's wrong to interact in that manner with some other girl's boyfriend. A long distance relationship is still a relationship and she should respect that.

What Guys Said 0