Can guys stay faithful to Asian chicks?

I know this is a ridiculous question.
My best friend (East Asian) got cheated on her boyfriend and that jerk claimed that nobody can stay faithful to an Asian girl and she was an idiot to trust him. He said " Asian eyes are too dull to be in love with. Blue eyes are the best."
I can't believe my friend ever dated a b**ch like that but she's really depressed now. Please be honest. &What can I do to make her feel better?

• Yes
  • No
  • No guy can stay faithful to one girl

Most Helpful Girl

• I clicked wrongly should be Vote A

It is not whether she is an Asian girl or girls from other races, if a guy is a douchebag he is one, and in her case he is a douche bag. He is so low life that he chose to be with someone he doesn't love and toy her feelings. I dont know and can't comprehend how people can make themselves date someone they are not attracted to. He could be lying he must have been attracted to her initially but used that as an excuse to hurt and break off with her, and also to justify his foolish act.

Be her support pillar during this time , her esteem must be hurt badly

What Guys Said 5

• That guy is a ignorant and stupid if he believes that. Race has nothing to do with it. He's just a jackass and a racist it seems.

I'd stay faithful to one if I was in a exclusive relationship with her. Sadly, I haven't found one who seems to be interested in me. Race doesn't matter to me, but it's strange.

• Hell yes I could stay faithful to anyone.

• you go to the spirit doctorate

• WTF?
    Asian eyes are very beautiful.

• The guy was a jerk. Of course guys can stay faithful to Asian (and any other) girls. And for the record, dark eyes are the best - they're filled with mystery, they're deep and warm... ahhh I love them <3

• I agree with dark eyes. I mean I like all eye colors, but how you described dark eyes was perfect.

What Girls Said 5

• She went out with a guy who has an Asian fetish. And a racist too..

• she shouldn't be depress any longer! she gained freedom from someone who didn't deserve her or any girl. Asian or not. its his lost. he should watch his back. regret comes before karma

• He's just an asshole and uses excuses for cheating.

• Make her see that she dated a racist. There's no reason to be depressed because of a racist.

• That guy had an Asian fetish. Its quite common in the states.