What is a good/small gift for someone you hardly know? TOP ANSWER?

So, I met this girl a few weeks ago and we hit off great. I do indeed like her. But long story short, she's having surgery. I want to give her something to show my compassion. Again, we're just getting to know each other so I don't want to her to get overwhelmed by the gift. Just Something small and meaningful. any suggestions?

Most Helpful Girl

• Candles, books (she can read in her recovery), sleeping socks (feet usually get cold after surgery, I think this could be the best choice :D), movie coupons (that you can go with her later) lol :D

www.lauradunn.com/.../...1da_bed1_218c0e4527b8.jpg

• Very nice recommendations here, as for me. I only want to add that you can also make some lapel pins for such a gift. I created very nice things for my friends with the help of http://www.pinsource.com/ last Christmas. They liked the presents a lot, I have to say. It is a perfect gift for everyone :)

What Girls Said 7

• It depends what sort of thing she's into but I once had a guy give me a rose quartz stone which represebts love. But there's all different stones available to mean different things and most of them o my cost a couple of dollars so maybe you could get her one that resembles healing or happiness or something. However r does depend if she's into that sort of thing

• well that's very kind of you. hmm maybe something personal to her. think of things you have heard her mention and what her interests are. maybe you can give her a dvd of a movie she might like shed be able to watch that while she's bored in the hospital after surgery

• i think flowers are always a nice idea. even a letter, if ur into that sorta thing=]

• Flowers, a card and (possibly) balloons depending on the girl is a safe bet.

• Do you know what sort of things she likes yet?

• a card and some flowers would be a nice simple gift. maybe a stuffed animal.. I don't know this is hard. lmao I've never been in this situation, and i dont know much about the girl. i would say a small necklace with a cute symbol on it or something, but that might be a little much.. someone suggested getting her a stone that resembles healing or happiness, and thats a wonderful idea. i don't know if she has any restrictions on if she's allowed to go out and do things, or eat/drink. maybe you could take her out to a cafe and get coffee and a dessert to make her feel better. good luck man

• Write her a poem or letter.

What Guys Said 0