Is it worth it to date moody, snippy women?

I've been "talking" to this girl for a couple months, she told me from the beginning that she can be a little bit moody and irritable. At first it was just here and there, but I'm noticing it more frequently. She gets irritated easily (not just by me, by a LOT of things), and her moods get very hard to read. She also sometimes gets very snippy and edgy at the drop of a hat.

I like her alot, but it's something i'm starting to wonder about. I've never dated a girl as moody/irritable as her, or quite frankly, as bitchy as she is sometimes. She can be great, but it seems like it can change almost any minute.

Is it really worth dating these type of difficult women? Riding out the bad spots and enjoying the good? Or is it just emotionally draining and more of a chore?

Most Helpful Girl

• those types of girls should get fucked and dropped off right when your done. if she's rude and mean to you why else are you with her besides sex? why try to date someone who isn't even nice and pleasant to you? I mean is she just grumpy and like an eeyore Debbie downer type or is she a straight bitch? if she's rude and nasty its not worth dating her. if she's just a downer then don't even deal with her, not even for sex. she has deeper issues and has to work on her attitude first

What Girls Said 6

• It is a little more of a chore dealing with a moody/bitchy woman but, totally worth it because the crazier she is, the freakier she is in the sack. Your best bet to get on her good side when she's starting to rant, is to grab her and pin her against the wall and kiss passionately. But, be sure to stick your tongue in her mouth so she can't continue to nag. Be sure to include groping and it most likely will lead to sex which will pacify her and possibly postpone the next bout of moodiness and bitching. Especially, if she has an orgasm!

• being moody sometimes is alright, but being moody frequently... hmm, if I wear a guy and was yr place I would leave her... :)

• I could never... that sounds like a nightmare to me.

• Did you notice if she becomes more moody at certain times of the months?

• For the first month and a half or so, she never was really irritable or moody, always generally upbeat. The last two months ish though, it just seems like its pretty much all the time.

• She might not have found an outlet for her anger and such.

• I'm that kind of girl and I never had any complaints. Yeah, I may be moody but when I'm good, I'm really good! :) I think it's just a matter of knowing her over time and my bf always just got used to it and now we make jokes about it. he's learned not to take it personally as it's just my own feelings and how I express them at any given time. Life is full of frustration. Some people are just better at hiding their feelings. I wear them on my sleeve, good or bad. If you get to know her, it won't be such a bad thing. Seriously!

• Thats kind of why i asked, I dont know if its just i dont know her well enough to understand the way she communicates and expresses herself... but its difficult to deal with while not being able to figure that out lol

• i'm like that.

there's no hope, dump her

• lol, meaning there's no hope for you either? thats a pretty honest assessment of yourself.

• Is there a reason behind being that way? Or is it more just the way you're wired, just how you are

• I think its a combination of a lot of things
      Depression, Stress, I have a tendency to be sarcastic, I'm a girl so I'm more emotional/moody, etc.

What Guys Said 9

• Your dick is Tylenol.
    Your tongue is aspirin.
    Cure her bad mood.

But seriously lol, I love those kind of girls lol. The bitchier they get, the more they arouse me. Consider it as a form of conquest. When you get her to calm down, you've slayed the dragon.

Now if you have little patience and don't get aroused by bitchy/moody behavior, this this kind of relationship might not be for you.

• haha, it must be doing something for me because I'm still here! I've had experience with that feeling in the past lol, my ex would get crazy bitchy and then after sex be quiet and cuddly and do anything for me. hahaha

• Then I think you'll be fine with this girl lol.

• Oh god, that's my ex: the hot bitchy girl (still a great girl though). I would gtfo personally.

• There are no excuses for childish behavior in adults. Don't buy into her bullshit. She isn't "moody". She is a bad person.

• She's been a little spoiled by her parents and is kind of used to not having to do a lot for herself or not getting her way. I think it kind of fostered the childish tendencies...

• That's no excuse either. She can act right if she chooses to do so. She will continue to choose otherwise as long as she continues to be rewarded for it (like, for example, by having others rationalize and excuse her behavior).

• thats how i see it too, its a choice in any given situation to react nicely or choose to be a bitch about any and everything.

• Life is too short to be putting up with moody bullshit from someone you're supposed to be in love with.

Incredibly abrupt mood changes like that can also be indicative of a mental illness of some kind. Those are extremely emotionally draining to deal with (as the non)

• Pay attention to the women's answers on this one. If they say it's not a good idea, it's NOT a good idea.

• I wouldn't. I'm extremely friendly and always in a good mood and also I'm very fussy when it comes to women, so I wouldn't risk being with someone who may only change my nature in the end.

• Probably not worth it

• No it's not. The last thing I want to do is date a woman who is moody all the time.

• It's barely worth it to date normal women.

This woman will make you miserable later on in life. Dump her and run away, and stay away. Do not let her come back.

People do change but it is rare.