I have a date tonight I don't know what to wear!?

We are going to a local pizza place , so I do not want to wear something too fancy 1) because it would look stupid and 2) I don't want to accidentally drop food on a nice shirt! But I don't know if jeans and a tshirt are telling him I am not trying aha I don't know what to wear please help me!

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it better to overdress then underdress. You don't wanna look like a bum or that he wasn't worth your effort. I think you should ware a cute dress or some flattering jeans with a cute blouse and some nice heels. definitely not a t-shirt. I hope your date goes well! Have fun =)

What Guys Said 2

• If you wore a t-shirt and some jeans it would be great. Why do girls obsess over what they wear... most of the time guys dont even look at what you're wearing

• Jeans and a t-shirt (decent one) are sexy though..

What Girls Said 3

• Just wear your hotest jeans and a flirty top. Wear something you're confident in.

• I think jeans and a t-shirt are fine as long as they are halfway decent and don't look dirty. You could make up for it by styling your hair in a cute way. Good luck!! :)

• A nice sweater and shorts :)