Ladies, would you rather date someone who use to be really awkward or a player?

The awkward guy use to be really nerdy, but now he's really calm, cool, and collected, very smart, ambitious, witty though he's an eccentric genius type. The other guy was a player and has always been a cool, fun person to hang around. He use to be a complete man- whore, but he wants to give a relationship a shot.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wish I could blend the two... I love the confidence and easy-going nature of players, but I'm not a fan of being cheated on. I love how awkward guys tend to be more interesting to talk to and are the type of people you can have real and lasting conversations with, however awkward and self-conscious people really annoy me.

What Girls Said 6

• The nerd. I'd rather not have a manwhore boyfriend.

• the first one... 100%.

• Probably the first one. Player guys can be super cocky and that's not attractive at all. Plus, I love a smart guy :D

• The nerd, please. He has a brain. Yes!

• Awkward for sure! I'm awkward so it doesn't matter lol!

• the man whore because he finally found what he's looking for and settled down. He will never be at risk to cheat because "he's been there, done that".

What Guys Said 0