How to kiss intimately?

Im 17 and i just had my first kiss. The kiss was just a peck on the lips. I have no idea how to kiss. Can someone give me any tips on how to kiss.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's actually very natural. Trust me. The first kiss can usually feel a bit odd because you're not used to it but eventually you will start to get a hang of things. Don't think about it. Just go with your natural instinct.

What Guys Said 4

• Just start using your tongue. Stick it in a little or a lot. You should learn quick, not that hard. If you don't like tongue, just kiss open lips and wet. Invite his had to your breast when your kissing. Go take a bath together a enjoy your sensual side.

• Practice on your arm. Watch a movie where people kiss and copy it.

• I guess you should either use your tongue to play with his or suck on his lips from time to time.

• What i think is, if you have a bf just go closer to him he'll do the rest himself and you don't need any tip to do that its an internal mechanism :) a stimulus

What Girls Said 1

• Its kinda natural. If you don't "get it" right away, you will after a while. You can't learn how without doing it.

But really I think it comes naturally