How to become attractive when it comes to looks?

i always get called average. so what should i do to look more attractive? http://imgur.com/a/afL7J#0

Most Helpful Guy

• Ure attractive , with my line of work I see a lot of women,
    With that said its more of how u Carry ur self, try to be more sexy if that's what ure going for. Not slutty but sexy
    Ur attitude and ur outfits. If u act sexy and feel sexy, others will feel that vibe and see it also.. Not everyone but it'll cause a change,
    Try to take notice of the world around u more and the world will notice u.

Look up more often, see ur surrounding. Smile more and lots of eye contacts, u'll start to develop a diff look in ur own way, the way u smile will change.. Be flirty but not obviously
    If ure happy, show it.. Be joyful.. Others will sense it and a happy person is always attractive
    Good vibes are sexy

Not sure if I'm making sense lol

What Guys Said 7

• Average? I think not.

• From your pix, you look like a nice, natural beauty. Keep up the good work with that trim bod.

• Work out !!

• self esteem boost... stupid little kids today rate everyday girls according to what they see on TV... you are GORGEOUS... and those stupid little boys that rate you average now... will find that out later

• Maybe slightly change the way you dress, as I would not consider it eye catching, but clothes that kinda let you blend in the background. Also maybe try experimenting with a new hairstyle. Generally there is nothing wrong with your looks, your just not presenting yourself the best you can.

• Well let me tell you attractiveness is all subjective. In my opinion you are way above average, and you would definitely get my attention in the street. You are very cute :)

• maybe dress a little more sexy. you've got a pretty good body with a nice hip to waist ratio and nice ass.

What Girls Said 2

• You're not average, you're beautiful. You don't need to work on anything. Also, attractiveness is only in the face, nothing else. I don't understand why there were shots of hair and everything. People only care about how attractive the face is and nothing else. Since you have a good looking face you don't have to work on anything else.

• Average, really? Huh, I think you are very pretty.