Girls check this shit out?

So there's this girl I met not to long ago I'm wanna ask out/ for her number. Thing is I only see her a few times a week for a few minutes at a time where she works so I'm not really sure what to say, any advice? She's pretty damn fuckin hot always really and flirty every time I see her.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just say hi. Try and start up a conversation with her. It can't hurt then come back a little more often to talk with her eventually u can get her number (third visit) and then text her start a conversation and ask her out.

What Girls Said 3

• First off what type of work setting does she do?

• Just say hi. And talk to her like u would any other girl. But I like it when guys treat me nicely.

• Nice can be mistaken as flirty.

• "Check this shit out"? You're how old?

What Guys Said 1

• Ok, so she's at work when you see her.

First off, she may just be being nice because she's at work--girls at work get hit on pretty commonly, and being flirtatious/nice back is the easiest response for them since they just can't walk away from you if they're not interested.

But let's assume she's interested (as a guy, you should basically just always assume that, haha). You need to think about the fact that she probably doesn't want her coworkers teasing her/knowing about her dating life (plus some may think it is unprofessional to date customers)--in any case, her reputation is a bit at risk. So if you are going to ask her out, you have to make it really low-key, try to make it look like she's not getting asked out--be super chill. Don't do it in front of her coworkers, if she's off to the side, that's a good time. Basic idea: be careful not to get her embarrassed in front of coworkers and customers.