Has anyone ended up meeting someone and instantly liked then to find out they live in a completely different state?

If so did. you try to pursue anything or just forgot about it because the distance?

Most Helpful Guy

• well, yea but long distance relationships are hard to come on
    someones got to re-locate to make it work

• Yes it's nice to talk and imagine i could fall in love over Skype
      but it's hard to say, long distance puts a strain on each other

• Mehh that's why I'm not really into it. He's cool but I still have two Yeats of college and I don't know where I will be I'm two years

• Yes your so true :D

What Guys Said 5

• This has happened a few times. you just go with it see how and where it goes.
    I have to say I love you DP

• I don't enjoy admitting it, but yes.
    It's still nice to chat even with the distance though. Never know what could happen ;)

• No, unless you meet someone online or during a trip, but thats to be expected.

• your nose is bleeding. you need to fix that

• Distance and laziness. My city is already elite so they gotta come to me if they want a shot.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, and I had a long-distance relationship with him, but it started fizzling out after about 3 months - and then at 5 months, I found out he was dating someone else.