Females please help?

Females, have you ever had a thing with a guy but he had a girlfriend and waited for him to leave her to be with you? Did it end up good? (NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS PLEASE) anyone is free to comment their experiences

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah... I had it once. At first he was amazing and it was all great fun, but he never really intended to leave his girlfriend. At some point his girlfriend found out and he chose her side (obviously) and things got nasty. Would definitely not recommend it!

Doesn't neccesarily have to end up this bad, but (as much as I hate to admit it) I've never heard a story where it worked out.

My advice would be, take the honourable way out and stop it. It's going to be hard, but if he really wants you he'll realize what he's lost and come back for you (this time without a girlfriend) - just don't wait too long!

Hope it helps! xx

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah, and it really doesn't work out unless you're waiting just to hook up! When you wait for a guy to dump his girlfriend to be yours, it doesn't work. If he was really into you, he would have been done with her and dated you already. Also, if he's that quick to dump his ex for someone else, he could very easily do the same to you. I suggest finding someone new and if it's meant to be, it'll happen, but don't wait around!

• No it doesn't work out, save yourself the heartbreak. I almost died trying to be with that man I really loved him, but he deceived me and couldn't make a choice. So I made it for him, because I know I'm worth more than being someones sidechick. Sharing sucks ass.