What is your first kiss story?

How old and what was it like when you received your first kiss?

Most Helpful Guy

• Three boys and two girls playing "spin the bottle" in the bushes. On of the girls later became my girlfriend. I was 15 and it was spontaneous and oh so magical. I got to kiss both girls over and over! And they were passionate open mouth kisses lasting up to 20-30 seconds each! I will never forget it!

I think we all agree that kissing girls is a completely amazing experience!

• Aww @asker Thank you for MH!
      I bet you're a great kisser, huh? ;)

• Awesome! Some young man is about to have a very memorable moment with an amazing young lady!

• Thanks!

What Guys Said 3

• I was born and BOOM my mom kissed me on the forehead... first kiss.

• I don't know yet...

• I had my first kiss long ago. It was by a cute Dementor.

What Girls Said 7

• I had just turned 18 and went on my burst holiday without the family and well my friend and I went to a night club and we met these guys and well one of them kept approaching me and asking me to dance and I eventually gave in and as we were dancing with our arms around each other he just said to me 'excuse my manners' and kissed me, I was so shocked and wasn't expecting it at all but it was amazing and I couldn't ever forget it. So we ended up spending the whole night together and then went to the beach and watched the sun rise which was very romantic and yea that's basically it.

• It was from a friend of mine. We were in a cab talking about how was our day then he kissed me on the lips! I was shocked so basically that was my first and its a stolen kiss! I got mad at first but it came to the point where we are doing it every now and then because he is now my boyfriend :)

• Awww that's really sweet!

• i was almost 19. it was in his car and it felt wonderful, it really did.

looking back on it now, i know it was with the wrong guy because we're not together anymore, but i guess i shouldn't regret it.

• was in kindergarten and we were colouring in. The teacher says everyone time to pick up your pencils and sit on the floor. So i go under the table to pick up some pencils, then this boy kisses me under the table... haha we still talk about it to this day

• I had my first kiss when I was 13

• I don't know,... yet.. hopefully soon.

• I had my first kiss at the end of my freshmen year of college, at age 19.

I met this really awesome guy on the internet (hah, don't judge!), and after MONTHS of talking and getting to know each other through text, I agreed to go out on a date with him. I'm glad I did.

We had a really great time, and the kiss at the end felt so... Nice. And natural. I didn't have time to be super nervous or anything, because it all happened so fast, and kissing really isn't as hard as I thought it'd be. Any kind of intimacy in general gives off a really nice feeling, especially when it's between two people who really care about each other.