What do you do when you miss an ex?

Like seriously. When you can't get them out of your head and you haven't dated them in forever

• Talk to them
  • Do nothing

Most Helpful Guy

• Write down all the reasons for it ending and why you shouldn't be together. Read them and then think "do I want to go through that again". If yes then do something about it.

• is it a bad thing to try talking if things didn't add on a bad term? We ended cause he said I love you and got scared.

What Guys Said 4

• I write I use the intense negative and positive emotions I feel to invoke the emotional equivalent of getting high. Artists and writers such as myself call it a emotional high during this period we shut down or reduce the usage of the least creative side of the brain and divert that to the more creative part of our brain letting us create marvelous works of literature and art that would otherwise be impossible.

• I don't miss them anymore, but I think about them sometimes. Back when I did miss them I would only talk to them if A. it wasn't a bad idea and B. I actually had something real to say other than "what you doin?"

• Think about the good times.

• Im come very close to calling them

What Girls Said 3

• there's a reason he's an ex. i dont think u miss him, i think u just miss the good times, the memories. at least thats how i feel. i know i did the right thing by leaving mine. I don't know what happened with u 2 but there was a reason for it. dont forget that. i know dwelling on the positives makes u miss it, but dont get caught up in it again. be ready to face the world and look forward to the future=]

• Yea my ex and I never fought or argued and he left after he said he loved me. So it wasn't that it ended on bad terms if that makes sense. But yea, having happy times at that point didn't help it

• Don't give so much importance to an ex that you have to "remember" not to contact him. If you can forget him easily, then its fine. If not, try to talk to him - call him/text him/speak to him in person. If he doesn't respond to u nicely, then that will give u more proof as to why he should remain an "ex." Take it cool. If he is really a good person, he will never hurt you for too long. Even if he does, he will apologize.

• Stay away from them. It's harder to move on if you have connected with them.