I'm eighteen and I dont know how to talk to men?

I'm eighteen and go to trade school thats mostly girls. I haven't ever had a real boyfriend before, haven't kissed someone in a long time, and never talk to guys as more then friends. I dont know what to do because all my friends are dating and beautiful. I have no confidence so I can't go up to men and I never get approached by men. I dont know what to do. At this point I feel that no guys will want a virgin whose never had a boyfriend.

Most Helpful Guy

• What da "L".. who told u dat guys dont like virgins? They are da BEST! Nice and tight ;3
    From from aids and other shiats lel. Ur da kinda cutie dat i would wanna get in ma WORLD :*

What Guys Said 6

• Start practicing. Don't wait for guys to ask you out, you ask them. But, you have to be careful. Some guys can be nasty. Join an online dating site. At least you can practice talking to men online before you do it in person. Good luck!

• i am a guy in exactly the same position as you. believe me its a treat to hear

• Say anything.. We are easy to win over

• I rather have a virgin than a girl that is not.

• Guys aren't like girls . You don't have to have the gift of gab, jump through hoops to get a guy. Just talk to them and let them know you're interested.

• lol no guys do like virgins... they don't like chicks who have been used up by a lot of guys, unless its a one time thing but never for a long term relationship. honestly the messed up part is guys probably do prefer you don't have experience with relationships so you don't have a frame of reference to know whether he is a bad bf or not lol or that he has to live to expectations of an ex you may have had.

What Girls Said 1