First date help?

I might be going out with this one guy later today. If I do land up meeting him, it would be my very first date ever, and I'm a bit nervous. He really is a wonderful and sweet guy, and so I don't want to make a complete fool of myself. How can I get myself to relax, and what are some tips to help the date go smoothly?

Most Helpful Girl

• Relax by remembering that the fact that he wants to meet up with you must mean he already likes you and so you can relax knowing that you don't have to act any different to how you naturally are :)

help it go smoothly : don't put too much pressure on yourself to keep the convo going as this way you will lose track of the converstion and might not say as much as you would like.

subtly flirt.if you get stuck for conversation ask him questions to get to know him.

Try not to worry too much or overthink things. what happens happens and usually it is a better turn out than what you would predict!

and good luck! :)

What Guys Said 1

• I think you should go somewhere public for the first date and keep it classy. That doesn't mean don't flirt or be friendly but be lady like. To keep him interested don't actually kiss on the first date.

Touch a kiss from your mouth to his forehead or maybe blow a kiss or a goodbye kiss in the air on the side of his face( like the europeans do) at most a peck on the head, eye, wherever. Just do not french kiss. GOOD LUCK

What Girls Said 0