So I'm still single?

Ok so I'm 18, and a girl. As you can tell by my title question, I am single. Don't get me wrong, I like being single. Its just those moments when you're sitting alone, you kinda wish you were with someone. I'm not trying to sound desperate, but I would like to eventually be in a relationship. Ok here's the deal... I'm 18 and I've never even kissed by a boy, let a lone been in a relationship with one. Is there anything that I could be doing wrong? I mean I do believe that there is one for everyone.

Most Helpful Guy

• There's nothing wrong with it. But it also depends on what you seek to do with ur love life.

I'm 21, virgin, never kissed a girl, never had a gf. my goal is to save my self for only one woman and marry her. I had many chances to have sex but i chose not to cause i really don't want to lose my virginity to some random woman. the first time u have sex u'l develop feelings to the other person and probably fall for them, why not save all those feelings to fall on my wife who i already loved even before having sex with her.

Anyway, there's nothing wrong with u haha.

What Guys Said 6

• Don't kid yourself. you don't like being single. I would say guys usually take interest when a girl seems interested in them. When a girl seems interested in them it makes it easier for them to approach you. If you show no interest what so ever then they're gunna think nothing of you. Look around and see if anyone is staring at you in class maybe. I mean its 2014 you. You could probably go up to the dude and talk to him too. Either he'd be cool with it or he'll feel its his duty as a man to return the favor and talk to you as well. Communication is key and for dudes even a little communication could mean a lot. There's times when a girl doesn't even like a dude and he thinks she does. thats saying something. But, choose a dude who will treat you with respect though.

P. S. im sure like 50% of guys are feeling the same way you are.

• We are literally in the exact same situation. I am also 18, and have almost the same description. I think it is perfectly fine to wait, but I know exactly what you mean when you say you want to be with someone... I've just told myself that waiting this long to get my first kiss will make it that much sweeter when I get it. :P But yeah, there's nothing wrong with you, trust me.

• Well at least someone else understands lol

• dont feel bad you have a chance this cowboy is invisible in the state of Washington im 18 and only had one gf even when i lived in Oklahoma it was like i was invisible but dont worry about it you have so many guys out there just make sure you find one that treats you right and will never hurt you

• Nope i dont feel soo!!

• I am 20 and never had a gf. You can whine when you reach my age

• I'm 21 and I've never had a girlfriend before either. Also I've never kissed a girl before either. I know how you feel.

• It looks like we're in the same boat lol

• Lmao yeah.

What Girls Said 2

• Both of my best friends were single/had never been kissed when they were 18. Now, three years later, they are both in serious, long-term relationships and are on their way to getting engaged. What I'm saying is, don't lose hope! It happens for everybody at a different time and it usually ends up being worth the wait! Don't get discouraged :)

• Lol. Nothing is wrong.. just give it time.