Men have you fell in love with a girl cause?

Your were lonely? can a man fall in love Cruz he lonely? How does that work?

Most Helpful Guy

• Even though i feel quite lonely at the moment it never makes me fall in love with someone even though i'd want to. It takes the right girl for that to happen because love to me is much more then a feeling. If i feel lonely it can be very easy to seek feelings behind someone though after all your craving it but that doesn't mean i fall in love at all.

What Guys Said 5

• Have I? No. But i can see how it could happen. If you're alone for so long I can imagine a person just clinging to the first thing that comes along.

• they can be attatched cause they feel lonely but they can't love, if they say that it can be just a word to keep you around or they have something, a deeper meaning and try to help themselves expressing it to you with words

• For me its falling in love with her because you like everything about them, you dont care about their flaws and you dont want to be with anyone else

• I usually fall in love if the sex is great.

• men don't feel lonely.. we just feel the lack of potential sex... dont overthink it... we don't. Lonely men do find something to do as a distraction to... potential sex.

What Girls Said 1

• Of course! Men are more sensitive and emotional than they reveal themselves to be. Their hard front is just an act, trust me ;)