I have completely refused to conform to dating norms and its has worked wonders for me! Are there any guys out there that have done the same?

I have never asked a girl out, I have never paid for a date, never paid for sex, never pursued a girl or none of that. I used to laugh at the saps bending over backwards conforming to dating "norms" but hey I realize that most men aren't like me or can't do it like me so they have no choice but to conform lol but I wish them the best.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that's a smart attitude. I don't conform to dating rules either. *highfive*

• I guess some women can't help themselves. I was about to buy a woman a grape soda one day just to be nice before she gave me a blowjob and sex and I snapped out of it and just went straight over to her place.

• Haha, that's an interesting interpretation.

• Thanks for MHO.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Make sense. Machiavelli's definition of "Luck" is preparation plus opportunity. And that there is always opportunity. Looks like you're ready for when your opportunities come up. Good for you. Can't say I haven't followed some of the norms, especially since I'm in a relationship now. But i never paid for the girl when dating. The way I see it, my company should be enough. I shouldn't have to pay for attention/affection. It's worked out for me. But now that I have a gf, I don't mind following the norm in buying her a gift on her birthday or celebrating an anniversary with a date.

• I too refuse to conform to dating rules. I have been throwing rocks through women's windows to attract their attention, when that didn't work I started poisoning their livestock and pretending to be a vet. This new avenue seems to be more popular than the rocks.

• What are you a celebrity or something? How did you get a girl without doing any of that?

• Nope not a celeb. Its all about weathering the storm. Guys think if they don't do those things, that they won't get any but its not true. I might not get as much sex as they do, but I'm happy with getting the little sex I do get because I didn't have to pay for it, ask it out, hope that a bunch of expensive dates leads to sex or/and a relationship. Maybe I'm just lucky.

• Oh okay. Big deal. You let them approach you then you do all the same stuff the rest of us do. It isn't that big of a difference. And you said yourself it works less effectively than when the guy approaches the girl. So it isn't like any advanced dating approach or anything.

• I think this is a joke and you are making fun of the all the guys that don't approach even though they are given all the signs to proceed. Haha you got me.

• If you don't do anything than what use are you? I think you're just being really selfish by deciding to do anything at all, taking the neutral path. You hurt more than you could ever imagine by taking this route. What about girls who like you and want to meet you? Do you just sit there and wait for her selfishly?

• Why do I need to approach them when I can still get sex without approaching them?

• How? What you are saying doesn't make any sense. You can't just do nothing and have girls be turned on by that.

Girl: hey what's your name
      Guy: looks "cooly" into the distance.
      Girl: (minute later) ummm okay bye then?
      Guy: looks "cooly" into the distance.

• BS. It happens. Maybe not often but it happens at least for me.