Who is more emotional?

Girls or Boys? I think Girls..

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• Women are more emotional because our corpus callosum is much larger than men's. It's the part of the brain connecting the left side with the right, which explains why we go back and forth between what's logical and what's in our hearts. It may also explain why we seem nuts sometimes.

• It quite possibly is us girls, simply because we are not afraid to, or tend to show our emotions a lot more than you guys.

• i will have you know that below this shallow facade is even a more shallow facade is even a more shallow facade. i am a deeply shallow person. the depth of my shallowness continues to surprise me each day. with each passing hour, i gain an ounce of shallowness. i am a bottomless pit of shallowness.

in other words. i am a deeply emotional person. right. sure. totes.

• I think girls show it more, because guys see exposing your emotions as something that makes them seem weak/less of a man, when I personally think that just makes them human.

• Girls.. but I'm not that emotional. Just a little.

• Girls : emotional
    Guys : emotional in disguise.

• i think girls and guys would have the same ummm amount of emotion, haha. most girls would just show it more and would express it more than boys :)

• Girls just reflect their emotions out too much. Boys by nature need to look stronger among other boys so they more like keep inside

• Girls to be honest

What Guys Said 2

• Guys appear less emotional because of social norms. That being said, girls are still usually more emotional, but there are some guys more emotional than some girls

• Guys are definitely more emotional. Gender roles and society will tell you different but I think most of us know men are more emotional.