Girls, how do you feel about your guy making friends with your friends?

Not totally your guy as in boyfriend. If you two are only in the dating stage and he's getting into your friends already. How would you feel? What are its disadvantages (if there's any)?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't really care about it, and I would like it, because it means he is social, and friendly.

What Guys Said 4

• Well, relationship experts say that having at least 3 mutual friends contributes considerably to making things work out in the long run. That way you don't get the whole "my friends and your friends" problem.
    And come on, unless he's a total player (and you shouldn't date him to start with), it's no danger. In fact, it's a good idea. Shows he's interrested :)

• Thanks for that. I'm just curious if it could cause problems in the future.

• @YannaBanana if it does, i'd say you dodged a bullet. Because in a working relationship where the couple are faithfull and monogamous it's considered almost exclusively beneficcial to the point where it's heavily encouraged :)

• I see. Thanks a lot! :)

• 'Love the people that your loved ones love.' -- something like that
    He wants to get to know your friends, let them know him and like him more (like as in, 'he's a nice person' like).
    Most prolly not to make you jealous or smth like that.
    It's also possible that he genuinely likes you, because he can get to know you more through your friends. Like getting to know your likes and dislikes. (:

• If she likes my buddy's then the more power to her. Then i get to do hang out with my friends and also hang out with her at the same time. So i would like it.

• Oh, this was a question on men being friends with your girls friends. Um, i don't know if i could do that. We like you, as in our girl, because your into us and do thinks for us that other women don't, all while being tolerable. I don't think i could be around a bunch of women for too long.

• Is that bad now? Just don't get the same attitude as @pr3ttybr0wn. He comment shows just how ignorant is, maybe even a little bitter.

• im realistic and pragmatic. I don't have my head up my ass thinking we live in some fairytale. sorry but the world is often cold as fuck and human beings can be ugly. if you don't think that there are guys who would date one girl and try to sleep with her friends behind her back you are either dumb or playing dumb. it happens often.

• in rare cases, they can. like if they were childhood friends and grew up with each other ok sure
      but I don't know too many adults who have strictly platonic friends of the opposite sex that they recently met.

would you want your gf "platonically" hanging out with one of your friends?

• @pr3ttybr0wn It's not rare. Married men can have female friends and I'm pretty sure at least have have no interest in fucking the friend. And to answer your question yes I would and I already have before.

What Girls Said 3

• for what? so he can try and fuck my friends on the low? lol men and women can't be true friends so its weird if he was trying to befriend my friends. I've had friends boyfriends try to befriend me and they all wanted or tried to fuck me behind her back. he can be friend*ly* but not friends, there's a difference

• This is what I'm talking about. I'm afraid he might hit on my friends.

• How are they rare?

• I don't know a single guy that hangs out with a bunch of girls unless there very metro sexual and could be mistaken for gay, or they are in fact gay. I have had hundreds of male friends and colleague's that i have hung out with and non of them ever hung out with a group of chicks. The only time women and men have hung out is when a group of guys have a single female buddy. usually there awesome wing men.

• I hate it when that happens. I'm a really jealous person, so I get really emotional sometimes, and that usually makes me stop being my friend's friend anymore. I mean, if he's friends with your friends, he could cheat on you for all you know, or the more they hang out with them, they start preferring her over you and dump you.

• I love it when my guy gets along with my ladies. They're a tough crowd.