What would you do if your GF/BF didn't contact you for 2 days?

If you did not contact your bf / gf for 2 days and he/she didn't text you to see what going on with you in this case what your reaction would be? and what that mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would obviously be worried. We have gone hours like 10 or more without texting but its usually when we are at work or we know the person is at a place where they can't talk or text much. I would probably go over to where I believe she is or ask around friends and family to make sure she is at least ok.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 7

• Then they are someone you should consider leaving. I know that's a hard dive, but I'm looking at character. No way should someone you are in a relationship with feel comfortable going more that 5 hours w/out contact. They should want to know where u are and if u are ok, always! And too busy is a load of crap bc it can literally take 30 secs to check in. And then if he's playing games bc he thinks u are? Screw that, it's childish and something one would do w/ someone they are only "talking" to, not a full blown relationship. Jump ship!

• I'd break up with him

• I'd be mildly annoyed but I would assume that there was something he was dealing with.

• I'd probably be worried as shit.

• I would text him back to check
    u never know what happen at the other side

• I would be worried.

• I'd assume he's busy.