Girls, how does it feel to dance with a poor dancer? Do you mind?

Dancing is not really my thing... I'd more or less "follow" the girl and worst case step on her toes by accident.

Do you find it funny when a guy can't dance but tries, or do you get nervous?

I'd like to learn how to dance but I'd prefer to do it together with a girl who likes me. So I'm trying to learn to know someone first.

• I you can't dance, forget about it
  • It's a minus, not a turn off
  • No problem, your personality is all that counts
  • Other... please explain

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't matter to me, because I also can't dance. And dancing is not important for me.

• Haha, thanks for joining the club @menina... I'm so relieved by the many "no can dancers" I've heard. I'd enjoy some "improvised dancing" with all of you :-)

• Thank you very much for the most helpful opinion :)

• You're welcome :-)

What Girls Said 15

• dude, i AM the poor dancer =/

• Haha, so am I, make a complete fool of myself! :D

• LOL! well thank u for implying that such skills are necessary before dancing with me :P

• Hahahahaha. Before dancing with me as well. Honesty has it all :-)

• I love any guy who TRIES dancing. So many guys just sit in the sidelines. But if you just get up and do your most awesomeness white dad at barbecue, then I'm in love. It how's your funny and confident. All you have to do is be awesome and confident and most of all you for me to fall in love

• Oh my goodness! I'll be a confident non dancer than haha. Be ready to fall in love :-)

• As long as he has fun while dancing I couldn't care less if he knew or didn't how to dance.
    Dancing is supposed to be fun and do as you please. Knowing steps like a robot is meh...

• Hahaha! I don't say meeeeeh and I don't know ANY steps so not as a robot either :-)
      Damn, I'm good and I didn't even know it :-)
      You profile pic makes me dive into my memories... I think I regognize the pic. And I can be wrong but if the dog is called Lola than my memory is in a good shape today!

• Oh god she's the best beggar ever. You can't resist her!

• Hahaha, that will be the challenge of the day than :-)
      Well, Lola looks lovely on the pic, admitted. Although I'm not a fan of a face massage by a dog.
      But I'd love to carress her.

• No problem, I'm a terrible dancer myself. So we could just be bad dancers together!

• Haha, after the dance you'd ask "Hans, be honest, did I break your heart by my poor dancing capacities?"
      And I'd answer "of course not dear, just my leg aaaw aaaw aaaaw".

• I love to dance, and I love music. I still dance lots with other girls too.
    Guys that can dance ask me, those that can't rarely ask me, if they are even there.

• Well, if I'd ask a girl it would be to do other things together than dancing... have nice chat, a walk in the part, visit an interesting place together, go to the movie,,...

• lol. I'd be freaking out and thinking about embarrassing myself (instead of worrying about the guy), because I don't know how to dance at all...
    ... except for very basic belly dancing (but I am out of practice), old Japanese folk dances, etc.

• Haha, at least you know belly dancing... my dancing looks like kamikaze :-)
      Or like a sandbag moving over the dance floor. Could be a potato bag as well hahaha!

• knew belly dancing... It's been a long time since I practiced it. I tend to make clumsy/absent-minded moves as the dance gets tougher (so basically I was making a clown of myself in class, towards the end). I just know the basic moves.

• I'm not a very good dancer myself so no problems here.

• No, since I'm a poor dancer myself. Regardless I'd find it funny and cute at the same time. I just hope he thinks the same way about my dancing.

• Thanks a lot, that's comforting!
      And you wouldn't need to mind either... we'd make a little joke here and there and enjoy ourselves haha :-)

• I can't dance for crap so I wouldn't care, we'd just look like idiots together and laugh it off xD

• Hahaha, laughing is no problem... and I can take humour about my person, no problem at all :-)
      We'll begin ourselves, by just describing how cute it is that we're dragging each other over the dance floor, trying to avoid injury to ourselves and the public.
      Hahahahahahaha I can already see it happen :-)

• Lol I also can't dance, so it wouldn't bother me if a guy also can't dance :)

• Haha, I'm really relieved by the fact that many girls don't bother... We'd stumble over the dance floor and be the source of humour :-)
      But I have a good sense of humour so no problem at all. I'd make a good joke and fffffpeak affffff if had drunk fffffffeven beerffff.
      I don't drink by the way. But they won't know :-)

• Fffffffffix ffffffingerfff?
      I'm going to sleep it off now okay. Cheers :-)

• Haha oke, good night =D

• I'll dance by myself if it becomes too awkward.

• I'm personally fine with a guy who can't dance gives more of a reason to really heng on and move body to body

• Haha! You give me a reason not to learn it :-)

• There's always a good side to everything even not knowing how to Dance

• I think its cute, I have so many guy friends and many don't know how to dance, and I think its adorable, I would rather have a bad dancer and laugh at each other and have a good time than a good dancer any day

• Haha, if you like sense of humour more than knowing how to dance I'm the man... I dance like an idiot but my sense of humour is pretty sharp :-)

• Dosen't matter to me I would still love him the same!! <3

• Hey that's really sweet of you to tell something like that... I was really afraid that for many girls not being able to dance would make me a boring guy to take to a party.
      For me a party ends when the dancing begins :-)

• Lol nahh have a good time. I am not the best dancer either but i keep my little one two step and have a good time anyway and you should too!! <3

• My boyfriend is not a great dancer, but it's nothing to be self-conscious about. I think the best thing to do is have some humour and be able to joke about your dancing and just get up there are have fun. You don't necessarily have to have the smoothest moves to get a girls attention, because most of the time we're attracted to the guy who just knows how to have a good time and makes himself and others around him laugh.
    However, the only thing I miss about going out is being able to grind and dance with guys, because it's sexy and it's erotic and I love it. My boyfriend can't really move his hips, so the grinding just becomes very short-lived, and I end up facing him and just dancing all crazy instead. It's more fun to do this anyway, but I do miss feeling turned on by the way a guy dances with me.

• Haha, humour is no problem at all! I have a nice sense of humour so I'd probably borrow a pair of safety shoes with steel tips to help her protect her toes :-)
      When I dance, I step on them. For sure!

What Guys Said 2