I asked a guy where were going in our relationship 2 months in and he said He didn't know?

We've already been sexually active and the "going out" dating part of our relationship has pretty much stopped. Now we're more likely to be over each other's apartment and watch a movie or talk. We make it a point to talk to each other almost everyday. I felt like we turned into a comfortable couple so I asked him if we were going somewhere in our relationship and he said "I don't know". I'm not sure what I should take away for that but it really put a damper on the relationship for me. At this point I kinda want to break up with him but I don't want to lose a good thing if he ends up making up his mind in a few months.

Should I stay in there or get out now?

What Guys Said 2

• Do you know what you want? If so, why don't you tell him and see how he feels about it? His answer will determine how you proceed.

• Most people don't really like being confronted with that sort of thing. Just take things as they go... it freaks us out when you're trying to "make things official", too quickly because of your age

What Girls Said 0