At what age would you say it's to be expected to date single parents?

I notice a ton of girls in their lower 20's are single parents and I think it's pretty fair to turn down single parents in those age ranges. Do you agree or disagree?

At what age do you think a person should expect that most people he/she talks to for dating will most likely have a kid?

Do you think it would be unreasonable for people in their 30's and 40's to be turning down dates if they have children?

Most Helpful Guy

• There are more and more childless people out there. So I don't think that's ever the case.

What Girls Said 3

• It's the same way for men too
    It's pretty rare to find a guy who is in his younger 20s who doesn't have a kid

• About age 35. It wouldn't be unreasonable but you would be drastically reducing your options.

• when you are like their age

What Guys Said 2

• I'd say the shift is about when they turn 30something.
    Before that, i'd say it's ok to turn em down.

• I don't think its ever unreasonable to turn someone down because they have children. Its a big contributing factor and if its not something you want to get involved with then don't. However, once you reach the mid to late 30's it will become a lot harder to find someone your age who doesn't have kids.