How to stop liking males. Im going to be a stud?

This may sound stupid, but im throwing in the towel with guys. They just dont like me. I can't make them, because apparently im fugly. Freakinglishy+Ugly=Me. Its like i have a contagious disease that theyll get by just being nice. there's no point in even being a girl... stupid vagina!

Studs get more guy friends, and they dont have to worry about being called ugly, because theyre lesbian. I dont like girls... so ill convince myself that im asexual. Sexual orientation isn't a choice but with much practice and résistance, maybe i can trick my mind. Boys dont like me, so i shouldn't like them. So im getting rid of my girly ways and being a boy. Im throwing away my makeup, clothes, everything. Im never going to smile. Telling all girls that i have herpes so they won't like me.

How can i accomplish this? Is this crazy?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's simple to look nice. Just you have to decide it. It's very easy to come in good shape and have a great personality. So never say you can't do it. Say I don't want to do it. I just want to relax at home and say god you made me ugly and I cannot do anything about it.
    Stand up and do something.. Change your life you will get power to change the world..

What Guys Said 5

• Attractive girls will tell you it's not all it's cracked up to be. They mostly get guys just wanting to screw them. Picture "dating" guys over and over again getting your feelings worked up and then they screw you and bail.

• Sounds kinda crazy. But no harm in testing out your theory. I think you should still try to improve yourself for a bf if that is what you really want deep down inside.

• No guy wants an ugly girlfriend. Its embarrassing, and his friends will make fun of him. I dont want that. there's really no way to improve myself. I have my dads masculine features and a unproportional face. Im fit its just my face. Makeup doesn't help.

• Goodluck but you cannot change what you're attracted to.

• ill try. Itll be like me being in the closet of being straght, i guess.

• Im too young... and the guys will be disgusted by my face.

• You're still young exactly a guy will come eventually

• what you mean by stud?

• Like act dress and look like a boy.

• Can't become gay/asexual, you're born that way

What Girls Said 3

• No! Don't! Just have confidence in yourself. Confidence is key!

• I hope this is a joke..

You don't switch teams on command. If boys get you juicy goosey and girls don't you can't change that. And i'm sure most lesbians have the same standards as anyone else, so nothing would change for you even if you could go gay.

• Guys poop, girls don't. Do you need more reasons?