Should I confront my gf?

The other day my gf asked me to charge her phone. As i was doing that her mom text her saying "honey i really dont think your a whore". It sounds like/looks like my gf was having a talk with her mom via txt.

could my gf be cheating?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, take action quickly!

What Girls Said 4

• You could ask her about it. Just be like I saw that come up when I went to charge your phone, what's that about? Don't be too quick to make assumptions. It is odd though.

• ... that's a though one , but your not in the wrong ask yourself if it was the other way around what would she do? Explain you saw the text and your Curious why her mother would send her a text like that

• Maybe someone called her a whore and she took it too personal

• Why didn't you open the text thread to see why her mom texted her that? You should ask her but not confront her about it because it's just gonna eat into your psyche and make you start questioning all of her behaviourial patterns. I would sit down with her and explain what happened and look her directly in the eye when asking her. I would get to the bottom of it quickly and sort it out. Personally, I suspect that she's done something she is ashamed of and now she feels like a whore.

What Guys Said 2

• I think not confronting her is good for now. Because if you do, she will know that you invaded her privacy... bla bla you know the deal. I would say learn more about what happened before you get into any conclusions.

• The cheating is possible but also don't be quick to make assumptions, if your relationship has escalated recently she may have been talking about this or it is also possible that someone called her this and she wanted to talk about that with her mother.