I just added a girl on Facebook and want to message her?

There is this girl I use to know like 15 years ago. Her brother was in many of my classes and her mother was an administrator at my school. In 6th grade I use to go to their house pretty much everyday. I added her because I want to talk to her. Obviously I fancy her, but I never do good with women! I have pretty much a 100% rejection rate. So I question if I should send her a message. I want to give this love thing one more try. I have failed miserably through out my life and I don't want to try any more because it makes me miserable from the disappointment. I was thinking of just saying Some thing like "Hi (her name), do you remember me?" for a start. but I don't know, I'm sure some one can help me to say something more interesting.

Most Helpful Girl

• Did she accepted your friend request? If she did, the she remembers you obviously.

Example:
    "Hi, Luna. So you remember me? It's been a long time. :) I miss those days. I am a teaching at a school now. How are you? How's your brother, and mother. What are you doing in life now? Really? awe! I am really happy for you. I'm glad we met again."

• Isn't that a bit too much? I think that would scare me if a girl sent that to me. Yes she did accept my request, but I wouldn't say that means she remembers me!

• Trust me there are good girls every where.. Just don't lose faith

• Thank you. God bless you!

What Girls Said 3

• Go ahead and message her! If she's worth being with, then she most likely wouldn't just ignore your msg. I'd recommend not asking "do you remember me?" because if she doesn't, that'll be awkward for both you and her. Maybe instead ask her if she remembers all the times you came home with her brother after school, "afterall he and I were on the same baseball team" or something. That way you're kinda forcing her to remember. Ya know what I mean?

• Yeah I know what you mean. Thank you. Unfortunately your a tad bit late. I already sent the message, I asked her if she does remember me, and she has ignored me so far. It's nice that there are good people such as yourself that likes helping complete strangers. Trust me when I say people like me do truly appreciate it, but honestly, I think this is my last time ever trying. I have been trying for 27 years and I have failed miserably! The only girl I have ever kissed was too drunk to even know who I was!

• I don't know what makes me happy, but I do know what makes me miserable, and being told by every girl no, that they would not just take a moment to see who I am; hearing that over and over? That is what makes me miserable. The only message that I have gotten from girls on what they think of me is that I am inadequate!

• Okay then :)

• 100% rejection rate? So wait a little dont be creepy

• Yes, every time I gained a little courage to come out my shell; I was rejected and even at times harshly rejected. I also have never been nothing but respectful to these women when approaching. I added her last night. I think it would be awkward to add her and not say hi!

• 15 years is a long time to me. Find a new girl not some girl from 15 years ago

• What does that have to do with anything? I didn't seek her back then because we were just kids. Now we are both grown. I don't really meet that much women and when I do they are not interested. No girl takes any interest in me. Even when I talk to them; they don't talk back. I am respectful, just one of the men that have been truly neglected by the other gender while I watch them throw themselves at other men! If I chase a new girl; she will just ignore me like the rest!

• "Find a new girl not some girl from 15 years ago" - for what reason?

What Guys Said 3

• just wait a couple of days.. sending a message immediately looks desparate

• I was told by many people that the waiting game does not work. The reason is because women caught on! Also, adding her and ignoring her for a few days will just make things awkward!

• ... with @Klaatu51

• be forward... straight up

• You over think everything. Relax and be free with yourself.

• Thank you!

• Thank you. You're a good person!

• I appreciate the kind words and feel you are also a good person. Carpe Diem.