How do you know he's "the one"? Help I think I found him?

I've been talking to this guy since December on and off and we have really started talking for the past 2 and a half months and I've only met him in person once. He lives 2 hrs away not a big deal usually just right now cause he's a farmer and they are harvesting so he can't get away easily now.. Anyways I'm am head over heels for this kid emotionally so connected we just click and I feel like he's the one.. I know I sound crazy but I truly feel like he's it.. Is this possible or am I crazy.. We both wanna do this right and go slow but the goal is a long term serious relationship im kind of freaking out! Help!!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• if he is the one he will meet your parents and ask them your hand...

• Most definitely I expect that!

• If he's the one you just know.
    I knew my boyfriend was the one after dating him for only 6 months so I mean it can happen fast.

The only advice that I want to give you is take it slow like you said you would and spend a lot of time with him in person. Maybe after you two have been dating for a while (6 months-a year) you can spend the weekends at each other's houses that way you can get to know each other better and see each other at your worst.

I personally don't believe in getting married if you haven't been dating for over 18 months because it's hard to get to know someone before then, but yeah when you know you just know