Girls, do you get annoyed about guys preferring Asians?

There seems to be a lot of hype about them. Does that bother you?

0|0
10|5

Most Helpful Girl

• No, that doesn't bother me. People can like who they want.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• People can like whoever they want to like. Who cares?

3|0
    0|0
  • I get annoyed at all the competition. I seriously saw 8 guys trying to hit on one Asian chick in one hour.

0|0
    0|0
  • Does it bother you that my preference is usually Caucasian girls?

0|0
    0|0
    • Does it bother you that I am white and like Asian girls?

• Show All
    • lol Come on you must like at least 1 or 2 Asian girls?

• @Jmarcus50 I just said my preference is usually Caucasian girls, that doesn't mean I exclusively only try to date them. I'm open to any girl I find attractive. For Asian girls my standards are quite high and those who meet my standards are usually always taken.

• I find Asians to be at the bottom of my preference list for dating of all races, actually.

0|0
    1|0
  • Where is this? What proof do you have?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• No. Not all guys prefer them.

1|0
    0|0
  • more bothered by people asking stuff like this. its none of our business who they like. you can worry about it if you're the girl he's interested in.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol I didn't know that they do. I sure can't blame them, though, I've always thought Asian women in general are very beautiful ^_^

Stuff like that doesn't really bother me. People can like what they like. I'm just over here being me. Someone out there will like me, I guarantee you that.

http://www.tickld.com/cdn_image_content/27863.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • No Lol. People can be into whomever they want to. Most guys at into several types of women. So?

0|1
    0|0
  • nope lol to each their own lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care about it
    if he's into Asian girls, then who am I to criticise that?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, why would I be annoyed by someone's preferences?

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you are just jealous

0|0
    1|0
  • doesn't bother me most guys only like them because theyre submissive and if thats what a guy wants its his right, least it gives us non submissive girls a chance to find the guys that like us lol

0|0
    1|0
    • They are not all "submissive", it's just a stupid stereotype.

• Show All
    • They are not "easy", guys love them because they look exotic... that's why they find them attractive.

• i didn't say theyre easy, submissive doesn't mean easy jesus christ