Is it ok to hook up with other girls while talking to someone?

So I've been talking/hanging out with this girl for about a month now. she's the type of girl i could see myself dating-awesome family, extremely talented, beautiful. We haven't done anything but make out, i wouldn't have sex with her till we knew for sure that we loved eachother. The thing is, she's 17 and im 20 and its not the age that gets me, were just at completely different stages in life. I have plans to date her, but not till the end of this year when she graduates high school and turns 18. But i still obviously like sex, but i dont want it from her. Being handsome, girls really dig me and sex comes quit easy if i want it. (but im not a manwhore f5cking every girl i see) i actually haven't had sex in like 5 months. Last night though i wwent to a party with these 4 beautiful girls, and we all got shwasted and before i knew it, i wake up butt naked next to one of the girls in her dorm, and we knew we had sex. So my question is, is it ok too have casual sex here and there while im talking to someone? i do feel bad now:(

Most Helpful Girl

• Being you seem to want your sweet cake and eat it too,'Im,' it seems you are Not really ready for a Real relationship right now. I feel that getting to know someone whom you say is this dream girl, that instead of going to parties and meeting up with beautiful babes in Toy land, you Could be Nursing and nurturing the relationship that you are Planning on making More Official, comes "The end of this year..."
    You're not feeling "So bad" as much as Feeling More guilty than anything. No one really knows what you and this angel have been "Talking about" for the past month, and if you really wanted to end the madness with going cold turkey with no sex, you would have thought about it more before ending up butt naked the next morning.
    Yes, I agree that You Are a free agent, no ring on your finger, no being hooked at the hip. I do not dispute this. However, by finding someone who could very well be a keeper down the line, Make sure before you yourself makes any Commitments in the future that it doesn't end up down a beaten path. You may find out that you are not ready nor raring to give up the boobs or the babes and just want a friendship or date with no mate until you can decide what it is you really want. I am not seeing that now.
    No, not "Cheating," just "Cheated" her, for I just happen to read your comment a minute ago.
    Good luck. xx

What Girls Said 4

• Technically you didn't do anything wrong since you're not actually together. You didn't "technically" cheat. I also get that you have sexual needs and your situation with her is tricky right now.

However, cheating isn't just about technicalities. It's about not hurting the person you care about. How would you feel if the situation were reversed and she slept with another guy casually? Would you still feel the same way about her? Would you feel cheated on even though you're just "good friends" right now? If it's not something you'd be ok with, then don't do it to her. She's going to be hurt by this.

• The answer is NO its not okay in my view for one... and two IF YOU FEELS BAD THAT MEANS IT IS BAD! SO... you answered your own question, you feel attached to her and owe her respect when it comes to dating each other (even if no sex is involved) and being monogomous! It would be nice for you to tell her but then again it might bakfire on you and she might see you as a dawg and loose trust... so now everytime u drink and or go out she will think you will throw yourself and thinking out the window AND DO IT AGAIN!

• Well, were not even dating yet. Were just really good friends that have feeling for eachother. I feel like i need to be honest with her though and tell her, but that could, like you said ruin everything. even our friendship. Its not like i cheated on her cuz were not official, but i still feel like i cheated.

• It's not cheating but it's not okay either. Personally if a guy was to do this to me I would think that he's a player and no longer be intrested, I would be a little disgusted if he did sleep with other girls aswell.

• You are not in a relationship with her so I don't see a problem with it

What Guys Said 1

• It is, and it isn't.

Technically, you're not in a committed relationship with this girl, and you're free to do what you want.

But at the same time, how do you think she'd feel if she found out? If you think she'd be hurt, then you did bad.