What is he thinking when we make eye contact and is he interested?

There's this guy I met a year ago. We flirted after we first met, but this was only through text because we go to different schools. He's an hour away from me. We talked for awhile, but things got weird so we stopped. About a month ago, he texted me and we started talking again. We kind of flirted, but I was the one that had to text him first and kept the conversation going. And it wasn't that he wasn't interested, but he is a terrible texter and is really busy most of the time. We talked a lot about relationships and what we were looking for and all sorts of stuff to get to know each other better. We stopped talking for a few weeks up until now.

So we met at a retreat thing with our schools this weekend. For the first day and a half we kept making eye contact multiple times until I finally went up to him and had a conversation. The conversation went well, but we were in groups so it didn't get too far. We hugged each time we met up and each time we left. The last day, I talked to him again and we got a picture together. From what he's told me about what he's looking for in a girl, I am basically his type. He thinks I'm attractive, but how can I get him to like me? And why did we make so much eye contact throughout the entire weekend? Is it because he thinks I'm pretty?

Most Helpful Guy

• He may be interested but doesn't like you as much as you like him (just my opinion). Keep giving him signs of interest and initiating conversations.

What Guys Said 1

• He's attracted to you, he seems nervous and he probably doesn't know if you like him.

What Girls Said 2

• He is probably interested and thinks your beautiful
    But I'm not I guy so I don't know..
    But I think so.

• I think he's totally into you