I'm afraid of looking like a creeper when I approach girls. I seem to have a hard time finding the right opportunity to approach them?

I think I tend to overthink things too much when it comes to approaching girls and that might be a big part of my problem. Like for example I was at the grocery store today and I saw a few girls to approach, but I had a hard time catching up to them and finding a good way to talk to them without looking like I chased them down. Some girls walk so fast. How do I get rid of these thoughts of me appearing like a creeper? I guess no matter what you do, the first time meeting her is going to be a little bit awkward and to not worry about it? Girls, do you have any tips? Sometimes I think the hard part is just getting the right opportunity to approach her and not actually deciding what I'm going to say.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well when I was single I always thought it was a good thing if I locked eyes with the guy before He approached me because sometimes when I'm out I do kind of have my "blinders" on and just don't want to be bothered at all. I like if he makes a funny comment or something that makes me smile.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Don't do it if they're walking.. If a girl is doing something standing still (preferably alone), just walk up an day something about whatever she's doing, whether you give a crap or not. It's a conversation starter! And then things will be more natural than if you go in with some weird pick up line

• don't be outcome dependent but its easier said than done

• I feel the same way, so I can relate to you