Being Asked to "Watch"?

What in the world does it mean when girlfriends ask me to keep an eye on their boyfriend? And why do they ask ME? I have guy friends and I'm found attractive but I don't date much. I'm just confused as to the reason as to why they ask me and what it "means."

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• GIRL THEY WANT YOU TO KIDNAP HIM AND TAKE HIM TO NIGERIA FOR A BEATIN'

• 1) mostly bc the gf's have trusting issues 2) also the bf's true colour won't come out in front of their gf's (durh), only friends know he is, so since you hangout with their bf's they are telling you to do their shitty work.

What Girls Said 1

• Keep an eye on there boyfriends.. Watch them to make sure they aren't doing anything that could jeopardise their current relationship with their girlfriends.. Lol does that even make sense? 🙈

• That's the obvious reason lol I knew that! But I don't know why I'm always the one being asked. It's like they're threatened by me? "If they flirt with you, tell me"

• Maybe.. because you get along with guys so much.. Yeah kind of not threatened but more like intimidated lol