Girls: If a guy was better than your boyfriend and made you feel better than your bf does, would you leave your boyfriend to be with the other guy?

Girls: If a guy was better than your boyfriend and made you feel better than your bf does, would you leave your boyfriend to be with the other guy

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• hmmm. this is like saying... if you were holding an oreo without the white stuff in the middle... and you saw an oreo WITH the white stuff in the middle right next to you... would you go for the yummier oreo?

I WOULD.

What Girls Said 4

• ill decide after being friends with him for 1+ year. Things can change over time and im not willing to risk my relationship for that.

• It would really depends on the situation. I mean the guy would make me feel better but would not just dump him and go for it because there's a chance my relationship will get better. But if it was really bad then yes. Truly depends on how long my bf and I were together, how bad he treats me, how mentally and emotionally strong I am, etc. too many variables. That's a hard question.

• Tricky question... I've been in this situation twice already.. It's been very tempting to go with the other guys but I don't. I'm glad I didn't because slowly but surely my relationship is getting better...

• YES I would..

What Guys Said 2

• Better than what? At the end of the day you can't force someone to like you. If being yourself isn't getting the job done there isn't much you can do... Sucks but true.

• Umm... Isn't that what happens everyday... When your dating and someone better suited for you comes into play don't you leave the current and move on? Otherwise there wouldn't be break ups...