Why won't women give me a chance? Am I that hideous?

Why won't women give me a chance? Am i that hideous?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends upon what your energy is like. It's not always about the looks. Sometimes, but not always. From my point of view (not being gay in anyway, because I'm not), but you look fine to me. It's also your approach to woman. Trutfully it's a proccess like everything in life. When you say, giving you a chance, in what way is that? Giving you a chance as far as relationship? At that point, how about we take a step back, and look at that with a woman's prospective, shall we. We can think like woman sometimes, if we put our dick out of the equation right lol? So, looking at giving you a chance for a relationship? Ok, well, from the woman's prospective right? I'd say that looks, and feels like your moving to quickly. Feeling like woman won't give you a chance is also putting yourself down. Turn everything around right now. I don't think it's the woman to be honest, but it's that your not giving yourself a chance. Give yourself a chance to learn about life, learn about yourself, go out, and hang out, and don't worry so much about the opposite sex, because when it's time, it will happen. But it won't happen, and woman won't be giving you chances, because your not turning it around, and just enjoying life. That right there is the key, and then at that point, woman will start giving you chances.

• Im happy when im with someone

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• You can be what ever you want to be. If you want to be hideous then be it. You might try taking a vacation outside the USA and see how you are treated.

Possibly hideous does not sell where you are, it may possibly be in hot demand in different places. Give it a try.

• So you are saying im hideous

• Naw, bro. You're handsome

• Didn't you used to have a fiancĂ©?