Do you prefer younger men or older men? Why?

Are you into dating older men or younger me?

Most Helpful Guy

• I just guarantee you now that most of the answers will say older. There doesn't need to be a reason, often times it just happens to be the case most of the time so they simply say they prefer it. Whether it's a day or 5 years is irrelevant if they're 18+.

Some will say maturity, some for "perks" (smokes/alcohol), and some for attraction- some 14 year old girls want a man with facial hair and/or tattoos because they're "hawt" so they'll opt for older men for those reasons.

That's my opinion at least even though you asked girls lol.

What Guys Said 1

• Neither, I prefer women not men ;)

What Girls Said 5

• I prefer younger men but will also date an older man if I'm attracted to him the reason is you have many attractive younger guys and few attractive older men. It might be because I'm not rich enough or popular enough to attract the older guys that are attractive since they seem to fly together and merge in the same social circles.

• I usually prefer older guys. This is only because their maturity level is higher than the dunderheads at my age.

• I like mature men. Whether older or younger if they're at the same maturity level as me, then we're golden. I've dated older and younger. And currently seeing a 17 year old who is more mature than some 20 + that I know. It really depends on the guy.

• I prefer 2-5 year difference.

• Honestly I don't have any dating experience... But I like older guys because I don't really find guys that are younger than me attractive, even if they are. Guys younger than me are really immature.