How long have you dated someone that you didn't immediately have string feelings for? What was the reason you kept dating them?
- I wanted to see if the relationship would grow into something more.36% (5)50% (3)40% (8)Vote
- It was strictly a physical thing0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- I liked the attention7% (1)0% (0)5% (1)Vote
- They kept me busy while I was waiting for something better29% (4)17% (1)25% (5)Vote
- None of these, I'll list my reason below28% (4)33% (2)30% (6)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
I dated someone that I did not see a future with and did not have immediate feelings for because I felt like I was holding back and not allowing myself to feel anything which was true I was trying to get over my ex I did like the guy at first but on the other hand there just not anything there. We were tether for 8 months should have just been friends I was just comfortable over time it was never love. Very stupid of me I was in it for the wrong reasons and it was the biggest mistake of my life because he turned out to be a psycho and once I found that out I was terrified to leave him for a while. Lessons learned don't get into relationship for the wrong reasons, initial sparks and connection are important, rebound relationships don't work, and if something does not feel right and you can't figure out what it is, that's probably because you are being blind either open your eyes or run for the hills.0