How do you win a guy over?

I've been talking to this guy for a little while now and i am very interested in him. He says that i have to "win him over" in order for him to call me his girlfriend. How should do this? Any helpful suggestions are appreciated. :)

We have gone been talking for a little over a month and a half now and have gone on a total of 6 dates.

37

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know. Your a nice enuf looking gal. If your pleasant and fun to be with why should there be a contest for him to decide? Personally I don't like screwing around playing games. Either you like someone or not. I don't like contests of win or lose to get a gal. But that is just me. It would be a turn off to me. I know if I want a gal as my gf in a couple of dates. I sometimes get serious after the one date.

If your looking for commitment find someone that is not so wishy washy and not a game player. Sounds like he does not treasure being with you. Find someone that is more worshipful of you and can't wait to be with you.

What Guys Said 6

• Can we get some more information? How long have you been talking? Have you gone on a date yet? What is the guy's personality like? etc...

• Yeah sorry about that. i just updated the question for ya :)

• All right, cool. It depends entirely on the type of girl that you are, and the type of guy that he is. If he is an oldfashioned type of guy, down to earth, respectful, etc, then being cute, playful, and kinda flirty would probably work. At least, it would work for me, but the whole, "You have to win me over," thing seems like he is trying to flirt with you. Maybe trying to get you to make the first move towards a more "intimate" relationship (Boyfriend/Girlfriend) ***I may be wrong, I don't know the guy so I can't really say for sure***
      If he is more of the type of guy who responds better to physical contact, and you feel comfortable doing it. Then maybe try being more "intimate". Try giving him more hugs, or hold hands, or things of that nature. I don't recommend any sexual type contact so early, because then he will begin to expect it. That could cause some damage to the relationship in the long run.

• But, it does seem like he is trying to get you to initiate sexual contact. Or, he's just failing at being cute/flirtatious. It's hard to tell though because I don't know what type of guy he is.

• I was going to jokingly say "sammiches" but this guy sounds like the kind of douche-nozzle that would expect that from you. I doubt he's worth it.

• He sounds like he has no respect for you to be honest. What kind of jerk says that?

• he's just the type of guy that likes to take things slow. Plus he just got over an ex right before we started talking

• Yes he sounds conceited and not to nice of guy i think
    you could do much better to be serious , he wants you to
    win him over it sounds like he is challenging you

• Sounds like an ego ass.

Do you really need it?

• How did you and him first met?

What Girls Said 3

• RUN. If he's the one for you, he'll be DYING to win YOU over. Drop him like a bad habit. He will put no effort into your relationship. Plus, he seems like an extremely egotistical, full of himself person to tell you that.

• Why should he try to win her over without her putting in effort too? It's a two way street. Not a selfish one sided affair where the girl sits back and just takes. Grow up.

• I'm not anti-male. You're a freak. @backdoorman

• And @TWINCITYDEZRAY and @backdoorman multiple guys abvoe me have said similar things and you aren't freaking out on them. Smh. Find some else to argue with. But my personal opinion is that no one should demand someone to win the over. I really couldn't careless if you agree with me or not.

• No offence but he sounds stickup no guy that really clears for you or is interested needs to be won over , but he might just be joking BE YOURSELF hot or geeky or awkward or whichev

• Pretty much show him why you he should make you his gf. He probably has a lot of options